loryces online

Scouring the web

I went online today... for the entire day. The only break I had was during lunch and dinner. Hehe. Baad. Di bale, I didn't go online yesterday. Bawi today. Anyway I just went link-a-hunting today -- online quizzes, nifty goodies, interesting news -- and boy, did I find them or what?!

First I found some cool blogs. According to one site, they are considered the 'dames and sirs of blogging' -- bradlands.com, camworld.com, evhead.com, haughey.com, kottke.org, megnut.com, plasticbag.org, powazek.com, rebeccablood.net, and zeldman.com. Visiting these sites gave me a fresh glimpse of the blogging world. Not only did I learn a few tips and tricks, I also had quite a few laughs about some of their posts (and pictures too). I kept on saying "Why didn't I think of that?!" the whole time I was browsing their sites. It seems to me I still have a lot to explore in the blogging business.

Then I found some weird blogs like this. What the --?! It was weird seeing that on the web. I never thought bloggers could be soo daring... and shocking too.

Also there are these cool stuff I found: a site offerring badges and a site offerring blogstickers. Ang cool! Check my badge at my profile page. Ganda. I also found these geek code and blogger code. Kakatuwa. Hehe. They're also in my profile section. Just check 'em out. Haay this is so fun!

Anyway, I guess you must have noticed by now that I changed my lay-out. So what do you think? Ok na ba? Hey just don't visit my site using Netscape. It LOOKS really bad. This is best viewed using IE with a 1024x768 resolution. Happy viewing.

And oh btw, there's this news about a campaign regarding the dumping of AOL CDs to AOL's main office. Ha! Serves them right. I have a bunch of them CDs and I want to participate in this campaign.





0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home