loryces online

Dare to Fail


I've always admired the people who can just shrug off their failures as if nothing's happened. When they talk about it, I don't hear any regrets in their voices; they say it as fact. No more, no less. They don't try to hide or cover it up. They tell it as it is: be it a failed relationship, an extended year in college or highschool, or a failed quiz.

But with me, I still can't get over the things that went wrong in my life. I tend to live in the past and ask the infamous question "What if?" and think of the should-have-beens. I'm not proud of my failures, not now that is. Even though people say you should be proud of them because these failures made you what you are today, I can't bring myself to do it. It hurts too much to know that I failed. (Hmm maybe I'm a narcissistic after all.) Maybe someday I'll be proud of them. I long for the day when I can say to anybody "O kaya mo yun?!"

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home