loryces online

'Round the Blogging World




Something's been happening to the blogging community recently. Well to a select few anyway. There's a plagiarist on the loose and she's making a lot of bloggers angry (to name a few). I recently visited these sites, taking their accusations with a grain of salt. But lo! They were right. It's plagiarism all right. She copied most of these bloggers' posts and passed them off as her own. I bet, it must have been a shock to the original bloggers. It's just so weird though. They are your experiences, your feelings, your whole life that you're writing about but then all of a sudden, you received the news that you've been plagiarized. It's just.... weird. Not to mention pathetic. I wonder what her reasons are for doing such things.



My friend asked me "O baka na-plagiarize ka na rin?" Well I guess it's ok. She can use all the words (and punctuation marks) I wrote for all I care. They're just words anyway. What she can't take is the knowledge I gained from those experiences. She can't take that away from me. Besides all I blog about is Lord of the Rings. I don't think she'll be interested enough to copy that.



BTW as of this writing, the bloggers are cooking up something for her. *shudder* She got herself some enemies, I should say.



--------------



One of my blogmates posted this yesterday:

Today, I’ve realized that I’m ready to stop clinging to my life here as I know it and start looking forward to the life I’ll be living in the near future. I’m ready to stop thinking of the things I’ll be missing, and instead think of the things I wouldn’t have access to here.


It hit right at home. I already know this. I know I should listen and do this too but a huge part of me won't let go. I just hope I would be able to accept the fact ASAP so I could move on with my life, so I could see what i've been missing and taking for granted all these months. I have to realize this before it's too late.





0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home