loryces online

Rants and Raves



Rant 1:
Was pissed off awhile ago so I took a walk. Oh well.


Rant 2:
No one's looking for me.


Rant 3:
FCCPT still hasn't received my transcripts!! Aargh! Hassle na naman.


Rant 4:
The weighing scale didn't cooperate! Do you think working out twice a day will make it change its mind??





Rave 1:
My Dad's coming home! Oh happy, happy day!


Rave 2:
Laughing my head off with the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. It's a nice and easy read about Becky Bloomwood and her (mis)adventures with regards to money and shopping. I'm sure you'll warm up to her immediately. We all have a Becky Bloomwood inside of us, wanting to go out and splurge on some new dress or something, which brings me to...


Rave 3:
Bought me some Tolkien goodies. Hehe. And I finally saw the LOTR book and bookends set. Good thing I didn't have enough money or else, I would have bought it already. Come to think of it, I'm now contemplating on buying it. Darn.


Rave 4:
Finally have the guts to post my intention of wanting to be a moderator in peyups. Hee hee hee. Wish me luck.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home