loryces online
There and Back Again (A LOTR Fanatic's Tale) Part 1

Dec 15 pa lang, I was anxious of the Chicago Line Party. For weeks, I was preparing myself for this -- what should i wear, what should i bring, do I have a map, can I friggin' do this, those sort of questions. All of the things I expected to encounter in this adventure I (kind of) mentally prepared for it except for the most important thing -- where am I going to stay once the movie is done? But at that time, it really didn't bother me because of anticipation and excitement for the third movie. Anyway let's start the story. (This is sort of a photo-packed post; will just try to add details here and there.)



It's funny when I woke up on Dec 16. Usually I tend to oversleep but not that day. My aunt and uncle were really amused about my behavior about this whole LOTR hoopla thing.




A snapshot of the train station -- actually I was just testing my camera if it's working




Illinois Street -- I got lost here. I went one way when it should have been the other way.




AMC River East 21 Theater -- finally! I was really giddy when I saw the theater. I arrived at 10:30 AM.




This whole lobby was dedicated to the LOTR fans during the release of ROTK.




Yep that's the line of the Chicago Line Party members participating this year.




Freebies I got from the Line Party -- a ROTK tattoo, small Frodo toy, and a Frodo trading card



I think I got hungry at this part. That's because I wasn't able to eat the day before (and at breakfast the day I went to Chicago) due to excitement.



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home