loryces online
The Time Has Come

I can't believe it. Tomorrow I'll be lining up for the opening of one of the most anticipated films of the year -- The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I can't believe this is happening. It seems like only yesterday I was installing my ROTK countdown clock. Wow. I'm so torn between excitement and anxiety that I wasn't able to eat anything for the whole day. I've been preparing for this for almost a week now -- what should I wear, what should I bring, will there be enough time for me to find the theater -- that sort of thing. I even kind of neglected of my blog because of the anticipation. See, no winter lay-out yet, no updates in a long while, and I haven't even visited my friends' blogs. Oh well, one step at a time. I just hope that it won't take long before I go online again. Hee hee. See you in a while guys. Hopefully, my camera won't go bonkers on me again. I'll be posting pictures and stories about my adventure in Chicago (or Caradhras - take your pick).




The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow, if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,

Until it joins some larger way

Where many paths and errands meet.

And whither then? I cannot say.