loryces online
What is a Good Friend?

New friends, old friends... I have plenty of those (both categories) and I treasure them mightily. As their friend, I can get so demanding of their attention that I often get jealous if I'm not part of their gimmick or any lakad. I would expect my friends to be concerned about me whenever I have problems. I would expect them to listen to my tirades. I would expect them to be there when things don't go as planned. I don't think this is way too much -- that's because I do these things to my friends too and I expect no less from them. But I digress. The main point of this post is to tell you my complete disappointment in someone I call a "friend." Whenever he has problems, I'm just a buzz away. Always there for him. Yesterday, my Yahoo status was "sick." Gusto ko man lang sana tanungin mo ko kung kumusta ako but no! Inisnab mo ko. La lang. I guess I'm in a sensitive zone right now and all I wanted from you is a bit of concern, you flummoxed, bubble-headed idiot. (I may get over this soon and I know a time will come that, upon re-reading this post, I would be so embarrassed of what I said. Then again, it would be a cool reminder to myself that hey, I'm sensitive too. Hee hee.)