loryces online

What the --?!

From one of my YM conversations:

mr_delacute: hello
agreatcamper: err do i know you?
mr_delacute: no
mr_delacute: panget

That guy wanted to add me to his YM list of friends. The Yahoo ID was not familiar so I asked him if I know him. I wanted to engage in an (at least) intelligible conversation first before adding him to my list. He said no so I clicked on the DENY button on the Yahoo invitation. So ayan sinabihan ako ng panget.

Eh sa ayoko kitang kausapin eh may magagawa ka?! I had my own nasty experiences when it comes to conversing with people I don't know. After a while, they ended up as stalkers and/or perverts -- most of them anyway. I don't want a repeat of that please. Besides it's my choice whether I want to talk to you or not. There's nothing you can do about it.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home