loryces online
Whoa!

A reader dropped by yesterday and, I think, was a little bit annoyed with what a friend said about my last post. Of course, I replied back explaining why my friend had to say that. I decided to drop by her site and was a bit shocked when I found that it's my template BUT in a different language. I thought it was just translating my site in Brazilian (uhm sorry I don't know what language you use there.) Anyway I browsed a bit and was really dumbfounded that she actually used my template. Hay ewan ko kung maiinis ako o ano. Syempre hanap naman daw ako ng site na nagta-translate ng libre para malaman ko kung ano pinagsasabi nya. Sa huling post nya, inamin naman nya na plinagiarize nya ko. Akala pa nga nya Kano ako (hence her angry post towards my friend) at nde ko daw alam na kinuha nya ang template ko. Kung nde ba naman engot eh, nag-iwan ba naman ng site sa Haloscan syempre pupuntahan ko. (Halata ba na ayaw kong pabasa tong portion na to sa kanya? Hehe. Tingnan lang natin kung makahanap sya ng site na magta-translate in Tagalog. Wehehe.) Anyway, I'm not angry. Not even annoyed. I think, in a subconscious level, I'm actually flattered. Heehee. It's really ok with me. And to show good sportsmanship, I will offer her something.



Hey Sukita if you really want my template, that's perfectly fine. Although if you want I could change the graphics a bit and put your name on it instead of Loryces. Have fun with that!



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home