loryces online
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

I've been preoccupied these past few days. Not with anything remotely related with LOTR but with something else. I've been reading this book, The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, and let me tell you, nothing else I've ever read has left me like this. Well I don't quite know how to put it. It's merely a different feeling I've been accustomed to when I'm reading other books, particularly fantasy. And it's not a horrible feeling, mind you. Let's just say I think I've found my new idol. Ayn Rand's philosophy is very different although I suspect she's not alone. I may not get what she's trying to say, not at first reading at any rate, but I intend to find out more. This book, I believe, gave Ayn Rand a "lasting recognition as a champion of individualism." Hmmm intriguing. Really. I suggest you go and find yourself a copy.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home