loryces online
A Weekend of Geekiness

Congratulations to the people who made New Worlds possible! A convention of wizards, hobbits, jedis, slayers, agents, fremen, aliens, and elves, New Worlds offered a lot of exhibits, seminars, costume-playing, and contests that any geek would looove to attend. It's a pity I'm way over here and couldn't join the event. Thanks to an angel, however, I was able to call them. You see, I didn't see any hope, two weeks ago, of being able to talk to them during the con. Good thing though I saw this online phonecard store. I immediately contacted my friend if she can buy me one using her credit card. And she did, bless her! So anyway, to make it short, I called the gang up on Saturday and Sunday. I was so happy, you know -- so happy that I finished up all the minutes hehe! Sigh. Bakit ba kasi ako nandito eh. Hmph.



BTW they dedicated this pic to me! So sweet of them!




I've been so sad these past days. Been thinking a lot and questioning some of my decisions -- what am I doing here, is it worth it, any other options available -- that sort of thing. And yes, I'm still thinking about that. Ang lungkot kasi dito eh. Kaya kayo, if you don't have any other "strong" reason of wanting to come here, don't go. Anyway I think these musings took their toll on me. I now have a nasty headache and cough.


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home