loryces online
Job Schmob

Did I ever tell you I applied for two positions last week? Well I did. Yesterday one of them called me and asked for an interview. The interview was today. I almost had a heart attack when I was finally in front of the office. I mean, I didn't even prepare for it!!! All I did was put on some make-up (yeah you read it right -- make-up), hoping that it will make me 'more mature-looking,' and busted through the door. When they asked me to do a webpage with matching graphics for less than 30 minutes, I was dumbfounded. 30 minutes?!? Talk about pressure. Did I do well? Don't think so. The interview? Well, it's ok I guess. I answered as honestly and comfortably as I can. Will it count? Don't ask me. From what I gather, I think it's a 'high-powered' job, probably looking for very competent individuals in website-making. And what do I know? Just a bit of HTML and CSS, some copy/paste skills, and that's it. Do I regret applying? No. In fact I really did enjoy the interview. Although there's a big chance of me not getting it, at least I got an interview. My 2 previous attempts in applying for a student employee position ended in the trash can. Ooops I forgot. I gave my URL to my interviewer. Ngek. Dibale ok lang. Tagalugin ko na lang. Hehe. Haay buhay... Uh-oh I have a final exam to prepare for. What am I doing here in the netcafe??? Ack!!! Time to go! Wish me luck -- both the test and interview.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home