loryces online
On Things...

With all the work I had to do this week, I completely forgot my mom and dad's birthday. I know it's not an excuse and for that, i deserve a 'twak' so here goes: . Oh well, better late than never.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD!




-----



I did bad on my Pharmacology exam. I suddenly got a mental block and mixed up the alpha-adrenergics, beta-adrenergics, beta-agonists, alpha-agonists, anti-diarrheals, anti-emetics, and blah-blah-blah. I'm so frustrated I could tear my hair out. Coffee certainly didn't help. But you know what, the good (and weird) thing is, out of the 4 exams we have for Pharm, we could drop one exam that has a really bad grade. So for example, I got a 70 on today's exam and the other 3 I got them all perfect (yeah, yeah wishful thinking na kung wishful thinking), I could drop the first exam and not include it in the final grade. Isn't that nice (and weird)?



-----


Next week's the hell week. Then again, I would bravely say that's nothing compared to UPM's hell week.


-----



Sigh.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home