loryces online
Unintended Hiatus

Ngek I didn't notice that it's almost two weeks since my last post. Already?! Wow. Time really flies when you're having fun -- almost having fun I mean. A lot has happened this past week. Homeworks, group projects, papers... ahh I should probably spare you that. Heehee. Anyway here are some pictures I took during the times I was bored.




This is the school's bookstore. I just realized that the textbooks they're selling cost less than the retail price in Amazon or in other bookstores. Good deal. I recently bought Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy and Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues last week. I can't help it. Everytime I pass by, I get this craving for a book. I just have to buy. It's so weird... and costly too.




Ahh the fitness center... I enrolled two weeks ago and just last Monday, I summoned my courage and stepped into the fitness world. I was so terribly shy the first day. I don't know why. Buti na lang I didn't chicken out. :) Lots of equipment in the center - Cybex, Nautilus, Stairmaster, Elliptical trainer. I must try all of them. *rubs hands together*



My very first play here in Chicago... I watched The Vagina Monologues last Friday. Very funny but poignant as well. A lot of good points were raised and now I'm really, really interested to read the book.



Yay! More winter pics before it's too late. :)