loryces online
Hotmail to Follow Suit

The email storage boost started when Google announced in April that it plans to launch Gmail. Yahoo followed suit. So now we have Gmail with 1 GB and Yahoo with 100 MB. How about Hotmail? Well, apparently they are going to counter their rival companies with a 250 MB free email account. Seems tempting but for people who actually use Hotmail, one can only counter "hay naku more space for junk mail". *snicker*



The upgrade will increase Hotmail's free e-mail storage limits from 2 megabytes to 250MB and its paid e-mail service, which costs $19.95 a year, from 10MB to 2 gigabytes. The changes will begin in early July.


3 comment(s):
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jet commented...

Tsk! All these coming up and I don't even know what to do with so much space. I've run out of interest to forward mails and since I stopped, I stopped receiving them too... hehe.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

LOL@Jet.
Alam mo, totoo yan. I have a hotmail account but I seldom use it. Puro spam lang nakukuha ko dun. Tapos ayoko ng interface nya, user-unfriendly. I have this tendency to delete mails kasi sanay ako na laging overquota. Now, I have so much space to use up, pero I keep on deleting them anyway at hanggang 5Mb lang natitira lagi sa account ko. :D

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

Jet: LOL!

Galen: exactly! how do they expect people to support their service if it does not meet the user's expectations? ngayon pa sila nag-isip ng ganyan after google launched its gmail. too late tsk tsk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home