loryces online
A Quick Tip

I signed up for membership in the Blogger Forum today. I browsed and read some interesting threads regarding blogging. One thread that caught my attention was a tip involving the removal of the banner ad for Blogspot users. What I know is it can be removed by modifying the template or creating a CSS code to cover it up, but of course, it's illegal. Anyway, what some of the bloggers did was e-mail Blogger support and ask them if they'll be kind enough to remove the banner ad. I don't have any idea if this actually worked but what the hey right? No harm in asking I say.


Also, here are some good news for people who are looking for free image hosting sites. Aside from Cybertarp and Photobucket, you can also check out Photopeg and Weblog Images. Both sites offer free image hosting. I signed up for both Photopeg and Weblog Images, although I haven't tried them so I wouldn't know if they're really worth signing up for.

2 comment(s):
At 3:57 AM, Blogger bibeduck commented...

hi loryces! thanks for the bloggerforum.com tip! the site does look interesting. i've bookmarked it na :)

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

sure no prob. looks interesting nga. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home