loryces online
ASOUE



I may not have The Lord of the Rings this coming December but the movie "A Series of Unfortunate Events" comes a close second. Well not that close but it'll do. Coming at a theater near you on December 17.

5 comment(s):
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Ava commented...

I haven't read "The Series" yet. Ang hirap kasi ang daming books. Ilan nga ba yun? But I am hoping to read them before I watch movie. The trailer looks promising, though. Ü

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hi padawan! ako din i haven't finished the series. book 1 pa lang ako. as of today, i think there are more than 10 books. mahal nga eh kakainis. yeah the trailer looks great. :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

oo nga. mahal ang books. tapos ang dami pa. looking forward to the movie though. :)

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Daniel commented...

This is just marvalous. Your artwork in web is fantastic... Gosh, I am impressed. And you look good too in the pic. Drop by my site if you have time @ http://fodio.cjb.net/

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

galen: ebooks might be the next best thing hehe.

daniel: err... thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home