loryces online
LOTR Symphony in Chicago

I wasn't really going to blog today, not until I revamped my site anyway. However, due to unforeseen (but exciting) circumstances, I had to post this specific news. Ticketmaster emailed the local Tolkien group and informed us about a LOTR symphony here in Chicago. Suffice to say, upon reading it, I can definitely tell you that it's one of the longest moments of my life. (Ok ok sige na exag na.) I immediately texted my friends, chatted with whoever's online, blogged about it, and pestered my cousins. Now if only my aunt will permit me (I'm pretty sure she will though), this would all be perfect. Oh yeah here's the URL for that specific listing. I'm definitely going to purchase the $80 ticket. The better to see Shore and the better to hear the music, of course. Ahhh, I can definitely see (and hear) it. *wanders off in Middle-earth*

1 comment(s):
At 4:24 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home