loryces online
Antisocial Me






alt="Thoroughly Antisocial Icon" />

Thoroughly Antisocial


You think people suck and that they are fairly stupid. You avoid large social gatherings like the plague. Maybe you tolerate a friend if they drop by to say hi. Congratulations, we might like you!


How
antisocial are you?





That's me today. I think I uttered less than 100 words the whole time I was in school. I was in antisocial mode. I'm weird that way. I think my professor thought it odd that I said "uh-huh" and nodded to her, in response to her question "what do you think about Michael Moore's film?" Haha. I don't know if I was daydreaming or if it was me being antisocial.

2 comment(s):
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

pareho tayo... Thoroughly Antisocial din daw ako. har har
just dropping by. ehem! pers taym kong mag-post dito.
good luck sa mga exams. << dane

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

hi dane! nice of you to drop by! :) gawa ka na kasi ng blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home