loryces online
Wishing for Calista Flockhart's Figure

As part of my fitness regime, I incorporated 4 3-minute-high-intensity periods of jog or brisk walk (whatever suits me at the time) at 4mph in between my usual 30 minute cardiovascular program. When I was at the gym earlier today doing a 4mph-jog, I almost didn't make it through. Both of my legs were cramping, my knees were hurting, and I was out of breath and was extremely thirsty. However, I made it through and in fact, increased my jog time from 3 to 4 minutes. I wouldn't deny that during this 3 minutes, I envisioned myself having a body like Calista Flockhart. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Haay so much for my goal of being healthy. Mas lalo ata akong mapapariwara if I keep envisioning myself as a Calista Flockhart. Hehe.

2 comment(s):
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

oist! di ba bulimic si Calista? :p

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehe kaya nga lalo akong magiging unhealthy kung si calista yung i-e-envision ko eh. *snicker*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home