loryces online
Uh-Oh

Oh darn. Today's Sunday and this means it's my last day of vacation. Aral ulit... walang katapusang aral na naman. Sigh. On another note, this sem should be interesting. I enrolled myself in a kickboxing class to jumpstart my fitness regime and I'm excited to start classes.


Uwi na pala ang tita maya-maya. Excited na ko sa pasalubong hehe. I just hope I didn't forget to do anything. I know they'll be breathing down my neck if I forgot to do something. Sigh. Anyway I already cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, basement, and living room, washed the clothes, watered the plants, and washed the dishes. Wala sana akong nakalimutan. I feel the need to accomplish all these things--and more--so that I can show, not only my relatives but myself as well, that I can be responsible and mature. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home