loryces online
In the Dentist's Chair

I hate going to the dentist.

I hate sitting in their stupid chair, just lying there in the most uncompromising position, with your mouth wide open for the world to see, your lip numb from the medication, and your drool dribbling from your mouth. While all this is happening to you, your dentist and their assistants all peek into that mouth of yours, jabbering on what's wrong with the world and all that. Puhleez.

I hate their instruments and equipment, making the ordeal worse for you. I especially hate their f*cking drill. I don't think I can ever have compassion for dentists. I'm scarred for life.


(Just got back from the dentist and I know you can tell I did not have a nice session. I never do.)


7 comment(s):
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

I love that chair. It's so relaxing. I also like looking in the mirror and noticing that my jaw is not swollen at all although I swear it felt like it was. And the drill, so nice how it produces mist on contact. When they floss my teeth, I could taste the cherry flavor in my gums. Also, what a unique bib.
-james

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

my dentist was always nice. she's the same dentist i've had since i was two, and she used to reward me with little stickers and balloon animals if i was good while in the chair. and every year when i got for my annual check-up, it's like visiting an old friend.

except when she's drilling my tooth. it still effing hurts. haha!

-- rej
http://sunshinysarcasm.blurty.com

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

i can hear the drill firing up na.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (high pitched)

hehehe.

i'm lucky with my dentist visits =P

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

waaah! ang suswerte nyoooo!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger rolly commented...

YOu know what? If you are as old as I am then I think we may share the same experiences to make us fear dentists. The same fear for doctors i had when I was a kid. Children my age were always frightened with a trip to the doctor or the dentist making them evil, so to speak. Or the "gagawin kang vetsin ng intsik". This weird sense of humor somehow got to my psyche. Now, my children are the ones who would ask me to take them to the dentist and I admire them. They never fear going to one. Kaya ayun, I have to put up a front and bravely sit on that chair everytime we go.

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

From Ness:

Apir! I hate the dentist too. I visited mine just last week for a cleaning and almost punched her in the face while she happily drilled away. She kept on asking me if it hurt and I was like "For chrissakes my entire mouth is bleeding, what do you think???"

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger missyosigirl commented...

i hate it when the dentist is trying to make me kuwento pero you have all these things inside your mouth and all you really can say is 'uh-uh-uh'

"San ka nag-aaral?"

--"uh-uh"

"Anong course mo?"

--"uh-uh-uh uh-uh-uh-uh uh"

Oh well... you get my point ;)

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home