loryces online
Celebrity Blogs

I had no idea that blogging is 'big' in the Philippines right now. When I left for the US, I knew only a few people who have (and consistently update) blogs or LJs. Back then, blogging was considered eclectic. However, over the years, many have embraced the phenomenon and jumped on the bandwagon. Today I learned that both Globe and Smart are now offerring blogging through MMS. Aba blogging is slowly becoming the 'in' thing (in Pinas) ha! Don't know if I should be happy about it or not. I mean a few years ago, having a blog is considered unconventional and so is considered cool but now it's everywhere. Well, whatever.


Due to blog-hopping, I found out that many Filipino celebrities are now into blogging. There's Jim Paredes, Ala Paredes, Paula Peralejo, and I swear, Lucky Manzano. Hmmm.

3 comment(s):
At 8:10 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

matagal na atang nagb-blog si jim paredes.

actually, matagal nang uso sa Pinas ang blogging. i did a story on blogging for dtour three or four years ago. super daming pinoy bloggers! =)

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

sinabi mo pa! :) dami na talga nang pinoy bloggers. even here in Bacolod City! Before I have only a few friends who has their own blog, a lot of them have one already!!! :) it's fun having these blogs around, coz' you can see what your friends are up to! hehe..

- boris

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

hi tony! thanks for the compliment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home