loryces online
So Long Condell

I think this may be my last week in the facility I was assigned to for Home Health. One of my classmates, who was assigned to a parish nurse, complained that she's not getting enough clinical exposure. During the whole time she was with the parish nurse, she didn't do anything, not even vital signs. She asked our lead instructor if it's possible to trade places with someone who's interested in working with a parish nurse. Well, I volunteered to exchange assignments with my classmate. Not because I'm keen on working with a parish nurse but because the facility is located just 30 mins from where I'm staying. I'll take that any day over the one in Libertyville, even if I won't get to do much. Mahal ng gas eh.

2 comment(s):
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ate Sienna commented...

good luck sa new assignment. i just hope na mali yung classmate mo na she wasn't given a lot of clinical exposure with the parish nurse. but then again... mahal talaga kasi ang gaso.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

well natuloy na yung switch namin. yun nga lang, nagsisisi ako kasi naaksidente ako eh huhu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home