loryces online
S/P Vehicular Accident

Thank you for those who showed concern. I'm ok. I'm alive. I have use of my four limbs and the rest of my physiologic structure. I didn't injure anyone. The cars have not been totaled, thus, are drivable. All in all, it was a "good" accident. Of course, like all bad things in life, this accident has caused a tremendous amount of unfavorable consequences. First and foremost in the list is my drive to... uhmm... drive. It's like I lost something. Then again, if you look at it a certain way, maybe not. Maybe I gained something. I'm more prudent than ever -- about speed limits, stops, and especially left turns -- and I think I'm a bit more patient than when I was before the accident. Hmmm. Anyway aside from the emotional turmoil this event has caused, one other consequence that I have to live with is the paperwork -- for the insurance company, the police report, and my penalty. I mailed them today but I know for sure, it doesn't stop there. Sigh. I hate unfinished business. I hope this'll be over soon. Sino nga ba ang nagsabi na pagkatapos ng isang problema, maya-maya meron na naman? Nakakainis.



___________
* S/P means status post (following or after)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home