loryces online
TIME Magazine's All-Time 100 Novels

Here's the link for TIME Magazine's All-Time 100 Novels.

Ngek. I've only read 3 out of 100 and my to-read list contains only 9, not including those I've read. The rest, I've never even heard of.

I guess I've been reading mostly crap the past 25 years of my life. Heh.

4 comment(s):
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Hey, if you enjoyed reading them, I don't think they're crap at all. :p

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

barb: LOL

karen: i guess not :)

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

i was an English major too! UP Diliman, Comparative Literature, majoring in European Literature, graduated 2002. and i've only read 7 of the books on that list. eep!

-- rej
http://www.blurty.com/users/sunshinysarcasm

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

i've read only 6 from that list:

the catcher in the rye
the lion, the witch and the wardrobe
lolita
lord of the flies
lord of the rings
to kill a mockingbird

=P

i have copies of all the kings men, native son (di ko matagalan), and one flew over the cuckoo's nest. maybe i ought to try reading them again.

hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home