loryces online
I'm Hired!

Excellent news today--I'm hired! Aint it great!? I’ll be starting in the Medsurg/Telemetry floor in one of the hospitals in the Chicago area. It's a little bit far from my place but they have what I needed the most so I don't mind the distance. It's a big hospital so I'm hoping I could learn a lot in a short span of time.

I already signed the papers and I will start next month (Feb 6 I think). There will be 2 months of orientation--learning about the healthcare system, the hospital policies, methods of documentation, and whatnots about the ins and outs of the facility.

Yay! Two years of hard work and waiting have finally paid off. Now here's to more waiting and more hard work!

5 comment(s):
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Congratulations, Lau! Welcome to the working world! :)

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Cathy Young commented...

Hey there, congratulations! *hugs*

So, when are you going to start coming to the XOC board, hmm? ;)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks guys!

hey cathy! as soon as i'm done with boards! :D

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Congratulations, Lau!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger sublime wanderer commented...

laurice!!! im so happy for you. congratulations!!! miss you a lot. keep in touch. mwah!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home