loryces online
Manny Pacquiao Won!

Image hosting by Photobucket I'm not really a fan of boxing or any other contact sports for that matter. I can't stomach the sight of punches landing on the boxers' face and head. Not only because I think it's barbaric but also because of the associated brain and facial damages it can cause. That's why I didn't watch the fight between Eric Morrales and Manny Pacquiao earlier today. I don't have the guts to watch the event unfold in front of my eyes. Of course, with my whole family (mom and grandma excluded) being boxing enthusiasts and big Manny fans, I can't help but be caught up in the aftermath of the fight. I ended up cheering for Manny Pacquiao, who won after 10 rounds. I can't really say how good he was because, for one, I wasn't watching the show the whole time (just parts of it), and second, I don't know the terminology. Oh well I guess it was a good fight because it kept my relatives off the couch cheering for Manny hehe.

Hurrah for Manny!

3 comment(s):
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Yaman na naman si Manny! Hahaha!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

oo nga eh. galing daw ni manny ah!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Mabuhay si PacMan! He's in LA now en route to a heroes' welcome in Manila on Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home