loryces online

Hiyaaaa!! Woohoo! I'm online (yet again)!!! Didn't think it was coming but good thing I overheard my Tita Tessie mentioning that her daughters were probably on the computer. Hah! Bingo! And now I'm stretching (uhm make that strengthening) my fingers over the keyboard. :)

Checked our group earlier and boy was I in for a surprise. Two of my friends told me some of the things that went on in there for the last week or so. I believed them but nothing in the world could prepare me for what I witnessed. Grabeeh. Mapapauwi ako ng di oras neto. Good thing one of the moderators is cool-headed. ;p If I were her, I'd kick that sonofab*tch right in his uhm tummy. He'd be so winded he'll never post again. Yeah yeah wishful thinking but right now I certainly wish I could do that.

Went to Disneyland in Buena Park, California. Admission was free. No pay whatsoever. Two of my mom's classmates are architects of Disney World. That's why it's free. Cool eh?

I want to be like that. Not architects silly. But a great achiever. I know I'm an achiever in my own right. But I still want more. Maybe to prove myself. Or to prove others wrong. Whatever the reason I have, the thing is I want more. And it's not wrong to want more, right? To crave for change, to try anything -- I don't think it's wrong. Maybe it's not a matter of right or wrong but being able to live with who you are at the moment.

Anyway might be a while before I get online again. It's hard for me to keep on living here without someone to talk to. Heck even a gadget would do just fine.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home