loryces online

I thought we'll be spending our night here in Jockey Club. Much to my disappointment, it didn't turn out that way. Sayang I'm really enjoying this free Internet. Where in Manila can you get this huh? Well don't count those pathetic Pinoymail booths in UP Manila. I spent an hour or so waiting for that stupid modem to connect me. I found another Internet booth in our hotel, at the Boardwalk, btw. It costs around 30c per minute, which is P15 more or less. That's per MINUTE. Heelllloooo!!! But then if you're ME, I'd grabbed it. Hehe.

This'll probably my last post. I dunno if ever I'll be back here in Jockey Club. I certainly hope so. Gad I'm starting to miss my friends again. After two days of pure internet bliss, it'll be taken forcibly from me again. Ugh! Life really sucks.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home