loryces online

3rd BUFFET today. B - U - R - P.

Grabe-e-e-h I think it took my stomach 5 hours to digest the food I ate awhile ago. (normally it would take at least 2 hours) I still feel full. ;p

But like I said yesterday, ABSOLUTELY no regrets, although my butt has to comment on that. I think our lunch buffet earlier was the best I've ever experienced, although the first two buffets I had were delicious too. It's just that in Palms Hotel, there were better selection of foods you could choose from. There's Asian, Mediterranean, and Italian foods. Of course, there's the salad and dessert bar. S-L-U-R-P! I'm getting hungry again. :D

I think I went back four times. Piled my plate high enough for other people to take notice of me. Haha.

I divided my visits to the buffet corner by the different cuisines. My first stop is the Asian section. Mmm-mmm. I didn't get the Sweet and Sour Pork even though that's one of my fave. I thought, Heck I could get that in IL! Haha! So I checked out some of the foods I never encountered before. For example, Beef and Broccoli, Chicken Cabobs, a fish dish of which I couldn't remember the name (but my stomach surely does!), string beans, mushrooms, and young corns.

Next is the Mediterranean cuisine. Got a dish or two here. I think I tried a Buttered Cod and something like a cross between an empanada and butchi. My taste buds didn't like it though. I tried some samples of sauces too namely guacamole, humus, and baba ganeush (sp?). Didn't like any of them. Yuck.

Now this is the best part of the buffet: the DESSERT bar. Just typing it makes me think of the Strawberry shortcake. And the good part here is you make your own shortcake. Mmmmmm.

I also tried the fruit cobbler (tamis!), kugler, baclava (sp?), fruit tart, chocolate cake with bits of chocolate pieces and almonds, chocolate eclair, and macaroons. I tried going back for more but my conscience won't let me. Ah the bane of my butt. My only love, my only enemy. My preciousssss sweets.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home