loryces online

I gained 10 pounds overnight. Really.

Well maybe it's just an exaggerated statement (Hey I certainly hope so!) but then after yesterday's events, I would not be surprised if that comes out true.

I have sooo many news today I don't know where to start. Well I'd better start typing since this free internet won't be for long.

Okay first stop is the Belz Outlet Factory. I really don't know what to expect here 'cept low prices and lots of brand names AND that I'll be leaving the establishment empty-handed (READ: I'm with my mom --> 'nuff said). Well I was wrong with one thing. Uhm make that two. For one, the prices were really not cheap although once you're earning dollars, it's reasonable I guess. You see, I keep on comparing the prices to the Philippine peso. Hehe. Second, I didn't leave the outlet factory empty-handed! Much to the chagrine of my mom. Haha.

To my fellow Tolkien fans, read this: I bought 2 audio CDs (soundtracks) concerning Lord of the Rings. Not the movie version but two different artists. One was entitled "Symphony No. 1" by Johan de Meij. It was performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and conducted by David Warble. It was a special edition and it comes with a cool Gandalf bookmark. Nice huh? Here are the tracks:

- Gandalf (the Wizard)
- Lothlorien (the Elvenwood)
- Gollum (Smeagol)
- Journey in the Dark
- Hobbits

All in all, the CD has 59 minutes worth of music. Cost is $17.99.

The other CD was by Westwind Ensemble (well, I think this is the artist). Email me if I'm mistaken. This is more of a Gothic type of CD unlike the first one which has a more classical feel. Still, I'm unable to listen fully to these 2 CDs since sight-seeing is definitely my first priority. So many sights to see! :-) Anyway here's a complete list of the tracks:

- Sing hey
- Gandalf
- Fog in the Barrod-downs
- I sang of leaves of gold
- Ever on and on goes the road
- The Riders of Theoden
- Annon Edhellen
- Party at Bag End
- One Ring
- Bilbo's Song

Cost of CD is $6.99. There are only 1 copy of each CD so I bought them then and there. Alang nagawa ang mommy ko kunde sermunan ako. Haha. Once I get my own PC/laptop, I'll burn a CD for my friends for our group.

I love Las Vegas! Hehe!

After shopping, we just cruised around LV and boy it really was fantastic! Lots to see. A feast for the eyes and ears, actually. I would really love to tell you all about the buildings I saw but my mom is waiting for me upstairs. Ack! I don't wanna go. Free internet! Anyway I'm not really good into describing things. Or maybe right now I'm rushing that's why I'm having trouble finding the words to describe the different establishments here in Vegas.

I'll probably just scan a postcard then post it here in my blog. Hehe. Tamad. Besides it's more fun making kwento with your friends personally. Or through the phone.

Ok time to go. Buh-bye.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home