loryces online

Random Thoughts Part 3

It's 3AM here in Chicago. Merry Christmas to me. All's bleak. But I guess it'll do for my first white Christmas. I miss my family and friends badly. Talked to them awhile ago. And would you believe it took me at least a dozen times before I got through?! Probably the lines are jammed with everyone trying to contact their families abroad. BTW, we went to a party earlier. Our version of Noche Buena. It's just me, my granny, my cousins, some friends, and my aunts and uncles. We just ate and made chikahan and stuff. Uhm correction, I ate, they chika.

---------
Uh-oh. I'd better get my act together. I have 4 major exams to pass. Eeep!

---------

Woke up at 10:30am. Lots of presents under the Christmas tree. I was surprised to see that I got some too. Told my aunt that Christmas is very different here. Gift-giving is the extent of their celebration. After opening the presents, it's back to work already. Even my aunt is not spared from this so-called holiday. I miss Christmas in the Philippines.

---------

BTW,

And yeah

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home