loryces online

I can hardly sleep last night. I was really excited at the turn of events. A local radio station, NU 107, has invited our group to their show, Jan 27, 7:30AM. I was so happy, so excited! I wasn't able to sleep for a long time. I decided to call my friend and make chika. I stealthily crept towards the kitchen to get a prepaid card. Gad I felt like a criminal doing that! Well anyway, when I finally called her, she couldn't hear me. Yun pala nasa daan sya. Haay napurnada ang chikahan! But that's ok, I guess. Just to let you know that I badly wanted to talk to you about the NU thing. I am really so excited. Hope to chat with you soon. Anyway, our group has been through a lot of things: pugnacious and over-sensitive people, Tolkien-wannabe, I-know-ALL-about-Tolkien snob. It's a wonder we're still here. I'm proud of the moderators and all the people who kept the group alive. I couldn't ask for more. Ah, well, the thought of me joining the crew on that date, that's the ONE thing I would ask, given the chance.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home