loryces online

I have dreams... so many of them. I wonder if they will all come true. I hope... someday.

One of my dreams is to become a traveller, a jet-setter. Sometimes I picture myself travelling with one bag, my trusty laptop (still a dream though), a PocketPC, a cellphone, and a digicam. When I'm on the plane, I'll open my laptop and log in my blog entitled "Jet-LOG" . But I think I've been trained in the wrong field. A job that almost requires an 8-hour to 12-hour shift. I hate it. I hate what it's doing to my aunt, to all employees who have this 9-to-5 (and sometimes longer) shift. Almost always, they complain "There isn't enough time!" Their families suffer, but mostly they do too. Life's so short. I want to take it all in, living one day at a time, sight-seeing all I want, experiencing all things that I can.

----

Nasssty Image Magician and BoomSpeed! Sneaky sitesss. Wicked, trickssssy, falssse! I thought they're free. But lo! ImageMagician's new policy started just this Jan 19. It's a two-week trial period for all accounts, new and old. Boom Speed stopped accepting sign-ups. Argh! Any news regarding imagehosting? If I don't find any sites by the end of the month, I would have to evacuate to Tripod.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home