loryces online

I saw this email just now in TPTS. The girl was one of my LOTR friends. I mean, we met a couple of times during the entmoots and we saw each other in Informatics, when I was studying HTML there.


dear friends of janet,
she passed away last mon night due to cardiac arrest. her remains
lie in state at arlington chapel c 2nd flr in aranet ave. the interment is
tom mrng at chi. cemetery in la loma, manila. pls. inform her other friends
abt it. thank you!



I don't know what to do, what to say. I don't know if I'm being gullible or what. I have this gut feeling that this isn't a joke. If it isn't, then Janet, my friend, wherever you are, today's blog is for you. May the Valar be with you. At last, you'll be with your Maker... and Tolkien. Ask him if Elves have pointy ears and if Balrogs have wings and if Elves came before the Elves. Sayang nde mo naabutan ROTK. Dibale, when I see you another time, we will have another moot. We will miss you.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home