loryces online

Wow, that was some interview! Ok, given that I wasn't able to listen to the interview (F**K Media Player! ), the TPTS mods still and truly kick butt! Galeng-galeng talaga! I was hyper the whole time the interview was taking place. Well I'm excited plus pissed off, emotional extremes, so to speak. Pissed off because I wasn't able to listen to the interview! I tested the LiveRadio before and it worked just fine. I wonder what went wrong. And yes, I was excited too since I got to chat with some of the friends I made because of TPTS/LOTR. Oh how I miss them! I chatted with some of the newbies too. *sigh* I miss talking Tolkien. Anyway the chat itself was RIOT! Ang kulet ng mga newbies! We sure had a good time. Sana maulit. During the interview pala, a lot of people were texting and such regarding how to join the group. And you know what, we received 10 more emails just this day! He-hey this is good publicity eh! The first smial was also mentioned. Woohoo! We're on a roll! And yeah btw, I was mentioned too. Thanks guys!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home