loryces online

Transferred just now to Tripod. But I don't deem it successful. My stupid archives are not yet in the front page, which means this is all a terrible mistake. #@$%^$@#! Whenever I republish my archives, a window keeps popping up "Internal Server Error." I just hope this will all be fixed before I lose my mind. And oh, before I forget, thanks. If not for you, I think I would have been in a deeper sh*t.

UPDATE: Look at the left-hand column under "interaction." The list of my archives are supposed to appear after 'home' but all I see are my September 2002 and January 2003 posts. Even when I go to my archives, there's just the two months. Where did my posts go? Don't panic, don't panic. AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SOMEONE HELP!!!

UPDATED UPDATE: Ok that seems fixed. I went to Blogger's Troubleshooting page and according to them, this sh*t usually happens. All I have to do is to set my archives to "no archives" then reset it again to "monthly archives" or whatever my desired setting is. The only problem is my October and November pages don't seem to follow my template. Wonder what's wrong.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home