loryces online

I watched today's episode of Oprah. It's about loving your job. I learned a lot of things from the guests. Most of them are so perseverant, so persistent in finding or making their dream jobs come true that I told myself, "I should be ashamed of myself." Why? Because I just found out why I'm like this, you know, complaining, whining, etc. I think deep inside, I want things to be easy for me. I want things to be all set for me, yung iga-grab ko na lang. I realized things shouldn't be that way. I guess, since I know the journey's going to be hard, I'm too scared to venture.

--------


My favorite genre of books is fantasy. Maybe because it provided me a scapegoat for reality, when things are too much for me. Another reason I might have is my lack of courage, or bravery, so to speak. From the things I've read, I could say that my favorite characters are the heroes and heroines of the books, the people who showed courage in any way possible: Frodo, Peter, Coraline, Harry, Lyra. Whether or not they know what's going to happen, still they head on towards danger. I hope I have just a wee bit of their bravery.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home