loryces online

I applied for two insurance plans today: Health and Life. The Health insurance will be effective by next month while the Life one is immediately effective today. That means I can't be sick within the next month; however, I can die right now.

-----


Miss ko na mga kapatid ko!!! La lang. But then I get this guilty feeling since I know, deep inside that I miss my friends more. Weird noh. If I were to choose where I could be right now, I would immediately pick 'Pinas. Mostly because of the friends I made and left there. Of course, I miss my family too but sometimes I unconsciously think of my friends. Hmmm erase that, most of the time I think of them. And I feel guilty. I don't think this is right, behaving this way. Probably since I'm not that close with my sister or brother as I would like to and that makes the difference. My friends would have probably known more things about me than my family. It could be my fault since I allowed it to be that way. My aunt and my mom would often scold me since it's really apparent who I miss the most. Oh well...

-----


Called my mom today. She told me my Manong's done with his contract but my dad won't be joining him. He extended his stay. Hope he's alright wherever he is. *sigh*

Hay petty things when the world is at war...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home