loryces online

New Worlds Convention -- the 1st Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention -- was held last Wednesday, March 12. It was a blast!! Well not that I've been part of it physically but the sheer number of emails I'm getting right now, I'm pretty sure it was a big hit. I have mixed feelings about this convention, extreme emotions so to speak. Elated at one end, wistful in the middle, and sad at the other end. Elated because it's considered a big break, not only for the Philippine Tolkien Society, but for the other groups as well like Star Wars Philippines. Wistful and sad because I so badly wanted to be part of it but I'm not and I can't. *sigh* Oh well at least they had fun!!

the tpts peeps

The Philippine Tolkien Society peeps


the swp peeps

The Star Wars Philippines peeps



Check out more pictures here.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home