loryces online

Wow haven't posted in a while. Didn't have much to tell, I guess. Of course that didn't keep me from going online. Anyway I'm turning over a new leaf. You won't hear me complain or whine over non-existent things here in my blog. I will try my damnedest best. Ok I will have to start with my list of what I like about living in the US.



  • People don't really mind each other. Any get-up will do. And for me, that is nice.

  • Lots of fruits! Almost every week, apples, oranges, pears and grapes are on sale. Sometimes you get to try different fruits too like persimmons. Mmm-mmm!

  • If there's one food that's worth a visit in the US, it is Krispy Kreme. My absolute favorite is the Original Glazed Doughnut. Yum-mmy!

  • Snow!! Of course as long as you're inside the house, they look soo heavenly. Wait till you to go to work or to the store.

  • And last but definitely not the least, the public library. Going there and borrowing an unlimited number of books for 3 weeks, unlimited number of CDs for 2 weeks, 2 DVDs and 8 VHS tapes for 1 week. What a deal!




Hmmm have to think of more....

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home