loryces online

What's life going to be for me? The future is so uncertain, so blurry that I can't even think of maybes. I hate these feelings I'm experiencing: of existing but not living, of my animosity towards the people who are passing me by, of helpless ness, of regret, the what-ifs, and the what-should-have-beens. I hate it that I don't believe. Sure I believe in fairies and dragons and unicorns and hobbits, but in this world, I don't think that counts. The things that matter I don't know if I really know that they exist, let alone believe in them. Belief... the something that people clung to in the choppy waters of Life.




I wonder... if all those people who undermine are right all along, that I'm not really what I thought I am, that I'm just fooling myself.

I really wonder... if everything's gonna be alright or is it just a cliche, making me and all other shattered people believe in something that isn't there?

I really, really wonder... if I can make it out of this hell hole. I sure hope so. I'm tired of worrying all the time.






So much for turning over a new leaf eh?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home