loryces online

Freaked Out


I really didn't want to write this down today. It'll really freak me out since it's night here. On the other hand, I want to blog it now -- I might be offline for a while because of the funeral preparations. Plus, I might forget about it. Anyway, here's the thing. I think my (deceased) aunt visited me the other day right here in Tita M's house. Nope, I'm not kidding. Don't ask me if I'm sure because I wouldn't know what to say. I just know that I didn't do it. Nobody in the house did it. Ok before I totally freak out, here's what happened. In the basement, we have this entertainment center. On the right column, we put the DVD player on the topmost shelf, the VHS player in the middle shelf, and the karaoke in the lower shelf. Now last Friday, I was assigned to clean the house. One of the first things I did was to dust the appliance. As I was cleaning the VHS player (take note: it's in the middle shelf), the slot of the DVD player suddenly opened! Yes, I was near the darn thing but I swear I didn't touch it! I was cleaning the blasted VHS player!!! And to think the DVD suddenly opened!! No one was in the basement except for me -- my cousins and aunt were upstairs, lola was in the basement, and I was totally alone that time! I didn't know what to do. I was like this for about 5 seconds. But funny thing was I honestly didn't get scared. I was actually amused since I wanted to experience something like this, and now it finally happened. Haha. Anyway I didn't do anything after that. I just informed my aunt about it -- and now I'm the butt of ghost jokes in our family. BTW, it all occurred to us, after this happened, that Tita S was actually borrowing our DVDs before she passed away. Uber freakyyy!

------------


I'm soooo tired, after all those running around for the padasal thing for Tita S, and for 5 straight days!! I'd better go to sleep now.. Hohum!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home