loryces online

My aunt died yesterday at around 5:00 in the morning. We were kinda expecting it, that she won't last that long, but still, we were surprised that it happened quickly. When I first heard the news, I felt guilty...for thinking (and writing) bad things about her, for not taking care of her during her last days, for not bearing with her. Sometimes I blame myself. I know I shouldn't but still, I think about it occasionally. But I think I did everything that I could for her. That should be enough, I guess.

--------------


I'm enjoying my CNA class. I love hanging out with my classmates. There are 10 of us taking the course: 5 Filipinos, 2 Indians, 2 Polish, and 1 Moroccan. Even though there's a language barrier (most of my non-Filipino classmates have difficulty speaking/understanding English), we still get along. Plus, I asked my Moroccan classmate to each me some Arabic phrases. They're mostly tongue twisters but I love the phrases! I'll probably post it tomorrow.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home