loryces online

Very tiring but I'm liking it more everyday. Primarily, it's because of the goal at the end of each mile -- Golf Mill Mall and a cold drink. Even though it's supposed to be my fifth day on the program, I had to rest for two days, hence today is considered my 3rd. I can barely walk after my 2nd day. You know why? I didn't start slowly. The prospect of a mall immediately boosted my system so ayun, I walked for 2 miles on my first day. For two nights now, I've been thinking of what to buy at the mall. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go today. My cousins went with me and we were forbidden to go to the mall (lots of stoplights, that's why). Oh well, I still have a long way to go. Lots of opportunities.

-----------


A friend of mine is having some financial difficulties. But here I am, discussing with her how best to dispatch, I mean spend my pocket money. Whack me in the head, will you?? Sheesh. So callous of me. Sorry dear.

-----------


My cousin attempted suicide today -- love problems. His girlfriend dumped him for another guy. He's in the hospital right now. And we're here, awaiting news of his recovery.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home