loryces online
There and Back Again (A LOTR Fanatic's Tale) Part 2

Anyway since it's about 10 hours until the official release of ROTK, I decided to explore Chicago. Here are some of the pics I should have taken long ago but did not because of my (t)rusty camera. BTW most of my pics are a bit blurry. I would like to blame the weather for it but I know it's my camera's fault. :D





Art Institute of Chicago




Skyscrapers in Chicago



Got overly anxious so didn't get to explore much. Went back to the theater and caught a screening to 2 different movies -- Honey and Master and Commander -- while waiting for 12mn. At 9pm, the Chicago Fellowship had some raffles. Bad trip I didn't win anything.




Fans waiting for their names to be called during the raffle



Toyssss precioussss!



For more Chicago pictures head on over to my Chicago/LOTR album.



Anyway suffice to say that I really had a lot of fun during the Line Party. It's really a nice experience watching the movies you love with other fans.





P.S. BTW, if you want to know what happened after the movie ended, here's a recap: Movie ended at 4am --> Walked along the deserted streets of Chicago trying to find a 24/7 convenience store --> Stayed 2 hours at 7-11 --> Walked a bit since my feet were killing me and ended up in White Hen Pantry, another convenience store (stayed there for an hour or so) --> 7am, I called my aunt --> 9am, on the way home --> 11am, fast asleep

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home