loryces online
More on them surveys

Finally had the time to really sit down and just surf the net. Instead of reading notes and making outlines (like I promised myself I would), I find myself sitting down in front of a PC here in the school's cybercafe and blogging like crazy. Today's a good day, I feel it (provided of course I don't flunk my exam in NUR 104).



Here's another one of them surveys, borrowed from Pen.



age: 23

band listening to right now: Incubus

career future: business owner or an investor

dad's name: Edwin

easiest person to talk to: a friend

favorite song: at this moment, it's Harbor by Vienna Teng

gummy bears or gummy worms: none

hometown: Marikina City

instruments: piano

job: professional student

kids: uhm, not now

longest car ride ever: about 3 hours

mom's name: Lourdes

no. of people you slept with: what the...?!

phobia(s): needles, frogs (blech)

quote: Live in the moment.

reason to smile: seeing cute guys all the time

song you sang last: I don't sing

time you wake up: 8:10 AM

unknown fact about me: selosa

vegetable you hate: okra

worst habit: buying things I don't really need

x-rays you've had: abdomen, chest

yummy food: Krispy Kreme original flavor doughnut

zodiac sign: Virgo



Also here's an interesting question from Lifey: If I were to give someone a box with 12 things that would best define me, my box would have:



1. one-volume hardbound book of Lord of the Rings (syempre mawawala ba yun? hehe)

2. a Snickers bar

3. Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow 101

4. a PDA

5. a stethoscope

6. mp3 player with a 256 MB capacity (plus music tracks of course)

7. Season 1 of XWP

8. a yellow shirt

9. Victoria's Secret Love Spell lotion

10. a pedometer

11. a watch

12. a kitten :)



What's in your box?