loryces online
Post-Spring Break Rants

I'm not feeling so good these past few days, especially last week. Not that I didn't enjoy my spring break. I certainly did -- to an extent. Watching Xena episodes and curling up on a chair with a good book -- that's my idea of a break. It's just that with nothing exciting to do last week, my mind sort of went haywire and I started thinking of things gone wrong. And usually when I'm like that, it's either I get paranoid or catatonic. Blame it on hormones or on Xena but believe me or not, it did me (some) good. I realized that for quite a while (a year and a half to be exact), I've been such a complete whiner. I was (always) thinking of the what-should-have-beens and the what-ifs that I forgot to just live in the moment. Life is slowly passing me by and all I can think of are things that are beyond my reach or situations I can't change. I'd better get my act together or I could end up as one of those people who are angry all the time.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home