loryces online
New Layout!


HA! This blog has been in need of an overhaul for some time now and after 72 grueling hours of tweaking the damn code, I finally fixed it. Some sections are still in the works but hopefully, I'll be able to fix it before summer classes begin (I wish). This is the umpteenth version of my blog with spring/summer theme. I still don't have a header coz I have no idea how to go about making one that screams "Chicago" or "summer." The tiny pic on the top left column that says 'LORYCES ONLINE' is just about what I can think of at the moment. It would do... for now. Anyway I've added new sections which include the ff:


  • a sideblog -- for those short posts or side comments that doesn't warrant a full entry

  • fanlistings -- links to some of the things I love and enjoy

  • credits -- well not entirely new but this time, I added the copyright chuva

  • links -- also not new but I separated my links into 4 different categories: Tatak Pinoy, Imported, Tambayan, and Affiliations; not as confusing as before

  • a "what am I doing?" section -- seems vain but it's mostly for my friends and family who are wondering what I'm up to

  • a reminder section -- well mostly for my benefit hehe



Well I guess that's it. Leave me a note - suggestions, comments, violent reactions - and I'll get back to you. Ta!

8 comment(s):
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Sassy Lawyer commented...

Lory! Sa wakas, nag-load din fully ang page mo! Noon kasi, twing pasyal ko dito, tulog na ko di pa naglo-load. Kaya ngayon ko lang nalaman na nasa Chicago ka pala. Close ka ba sa pinoy community dyan? May brother inlaw ako dyan eh.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

talaga sassy? naku sorry. buti naman nag-load na sya sa pc mo. thanks for dropping by! madami na rin akong kilalang pinoy dito. :)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jax commented...

this is better. hirap kasing basahin nung dati mo eh. ito madaling basahin.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehe sorry bout that. actually ako din eh nahirapan magbasa sa previous layout that's why i decided it's time to change layouts. heehee. thanks pala!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Ina N commented...

i like the colors and its much easier to read, but it doesn't come out exactly right in Firefox.
i can give you a screenshot if you need it. :) or even help you tweak the code to get it right, but that'll have to wait till after my exam.

oh and, you were asking about my gmail address? it's the first part of my URL(before the neominds)@gmail.com. haha, sorry to have to write it that way, i'm just paranoid that the spambots will come and get it.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

i knooow! *wailing* my layout looks crappy in other browsers except for IE. kakainis. uy thanks for helping me out. i would really appreciate it. email na lang kita ha. thanks again!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Belle commented...

Hi Loryces! Mustasa? =) Nice new lay-out!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks belle! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home